Friday, August 26, 2011

Fundraising!!

Today I am brainstorming ideas to help us raise money for our adoption. A new friend of mine gave me some great ideas.Thanks Jennifer!!  Here are the ideas.  If anyone else has any great ideas or would like to help me with some fundraising events please let me know because that would be AWESOME! Some of the ideas that I am really considering are...

1. A huge garage sale. I would ask all my friends that if they have anything they would be willing to donate or they just want to get rid of to give it to me so that it can go in my fundraising garage sale. Advertise it big and pray that its successful.

2. A bake sale. There would be no set price on things, but people could just make a donation to help us bring our daughter home. Any ideas on where to do this though cause I haven't figured that part out yet. I will make cookies but if anyone would like to donate their baking talents as well that would be really great!

3.Making and selling t-shirts that say something about adoption on them.

4. Making and selling hair bows.

5. A dinner with an auction. I would host a dinner and auction off things that people would be willing to donate or do some sort of raffle thing??

6. Putting up a thing on my blog where people could donate. Haven't figured out how to do that yet...

7. Acrobats of China is willing to do a show where I could make some money on ticket sales that would go towards the adoption.

Anyway let me know what you all think are the best ideas and if you are interested in helping. Thank you all so much for being on this journey with us.

1 comment:

  1. I know a guy (aka my husband) who could design some shirts for you. I saw this one the other day...but it would be more appropriate for you, as the mom...:
    http://d30opm7hsgivgh.cloudfront.net/upload/103746206_AkTuhSc9_c.jpg

    ReplyDelete