Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tuesday-Wednesday

So Tuesday morning we get up early and get ready before she wakes up. Then about 7am she starts to wake up and we learn very quickly that she is not a morning person! She was very upset with both of us! I sat her on our bed and tried to talk to her but she would not have any of it she would just turn her back to us (it was cute but I knew that we were in for a bumpy ride) It took her a while to warm up but she wanted Karl  to hold her of course. We decided it was time to give her a bath and lets just say she was not happy with us and you would have thought that we were killing her slowly. After the bath she let me get her dressed and even liked getting a bow put in her hair! I could tell right away that she likes to get dressed up! Then it was back to ba ba. We took her down for her first breakfast and she ate really well! She loves big people food! They told us to giver her a bottle, and congee...but she would not have anything to do with it. She wanted eggs, bread, french toast and fruit! This girl likes to eat! I don't blame her if I had congee and formula for every meal for almost 2 years I would be done with it too! After breakfast we went to the Civil Affairs office again to do registration and notorization. Ba Ba is still the awesome one not so much me...although she will only let me change her diaper and get her dressed. She will only take a drink from me not from Karl. But she will only eat for Karl! She is too funny! Also she likes me to be in the room and watches me constantly...but I'm not allowed to get too close of course so I just keep my distance..and play along...After the Civil Affairs Office we headed to the Grocery Store. I am so mezmorized at everything! They have crazy stuff in their grocery store!! We got some snacks and headed back to the room. That evening we ate dinner and we found out that our firecracker is an evening person! She comes to life at night! She wants to be playful and is in a really good mood. She is really starting to warm up to Karl and having fun playing with him. They play this mirroring game that is so cute! They mirror and copy eachother and she thinks it is so funny. She also likes to throw things and say Hey- Yaw! Cute now probably not so cute later...

On Wednesday we went to apply for her passport and got her visa photo taken...everyone thinks she is adorable! Karl and I think she knows she is cute too! Her personality is too funny! She can give some interesting looks. She also enjoys looking at herself in the hotel mirror acting like she is fixing her hair.  She let me hold her for the first time today and carry her for a bit so we are making some progress! We have noticed that she is constantly scratching and has a rash and bites all over her body and after consulting several people we decided to treat her for scabies.She was not happy about that! She yells Bi-Eh when she is upset and we asked our guide what that meant and she said it means "don't. She was not a happy camper about the scabies cream. She went to bed easily though  and slept great. I was afraid we would be back to square one after that whole ordeal but suprisingly she was in a pretty good mood the next day. I was releived about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment